Разработчик: Bungie
Издатель: Activision
Издатель в России: Новый диск
Платформы: PS3, PS4, X360, XONE
Дата выхода: 9 сентября 2014 года.

Официальный сайт

Описание игры:

Скрытый текст:
Все изменилось с приходом Странника. Это положило начало золотому веку когда наша цивилизация охватила всю солнечную систему, но это длилось не долго. Выжившие построили город прямо под Странником и начали исследовать старые миры только чтобы найти их захваченными новыми смертельными врагами.

Вы - страж последнего безопасного города на земле который обладает невероятной силой. Защитите город, уничтожьте своих врагов и верните то что было утрачено.

Особенности игры:

* Следующая ступень развития развлечений - невероятная история внутри совершенно новой вселенной наполненной приключениями в лучших традициях жанра.
* Создавайте своего персонажа и свою легенду побеждая своих врагов, зарабатывай и улучшай уникальное оружие, экипировку и различную технику.
* Беспрецедентное разнообразие геймплея в жанре FPS, включая сюжетную компанию, совместное прохождение и различные многопользовательские режимы.

Тизер арт/Концепт арт/Рендеры/Скриншоты:

Скрытый текст:
Тизер арт:

Скрытый текст:

Концепт арт:

Скрытый текст:

Рендеры/Постеры:

Скрытый текст:

Скриншоты:

Скрытый текст:

Видео:

Прочее:
Скрытый текст:

Последний раз редактировалось Agent4Seven; 13.09.2014 в 19:17.
Agent4Seven вне форума  
Старый 29.09.2014, 17:50   #1061
Кавайный Няшка

Смешно, я про эти 9 метров писал ещё в моменты выхода игры, а тут такие открытия.. (:

Профиль на stratege
Youtube канал

GOTY:
2013 - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
2014 - The Evil Within
2015 - Life is Strange
2016 - Gears of War 4
2017 - Cuphead
MoorCATs вне форума  
Старый 29.09.2014, 19:33   #1062
Игрок

Цитата:
Сообщение от TrollRUS Посмотреть сообщение
-Мы покупаем не диск с игрой, а право пользоваться информацией на этом диске
Ну расскажите мне, что делать если диск сломал об колено. У кого резервную копию брать? Как без диска гамать? Ведь оплатили то мы за информацию, а не за носитель.
spasskiy вне форума  
Старый 29.09.2014, 21:57   #1063
Гейммастер

Хорошие новости для обладателей игры. Контент на самом деле немало...Беда в том, что видимо на длс придется изрядно раскошелиться...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD6Ypy3hozk#t

Добавлено через 50 секунд
И да -это утечка, а не оф. информация.

Добавлено через 2 минуты
Цитата:
Воскресный патч не только подлатал игру, но и показал поклонникам Destiny то, чего им смотреть пока что не полагалось.
Случилось это эпохальное событие благодаря ирландскому игроку Бену Кинселла, который попытался заскочить в игре в местный социальный хаб – The Tower. Потусоваться на этот раз не удалось, зато в результате облома на карте мира появилось множество новых пометок. Осознав, проникшись и не задумываясь о последствиях, Бен тут же снял ролик, в котором вдоволь поелозил курсором по новым локациям, открывая контекстные окошки с весьма аппетитной информацией о двух запланированных обновлениях, миссиях, ударах и прочих рейдах.
Вскоре видео оказалось на YouTube, и тайное стало явным. Что не помешает ему все же оставаться тайным до выхода уже объявленных адд-онов – The Dark Below (ждем в декабре) и The House of Wolves.
И сам список:
Скрытый текст:
Earth

Strike [Level 10] - The Jovian Complex: A new Hive brood gathers it's strength beneath the cosmodrome. Find their master and purge them all.
Story Mission [Level 18] - The Veil Lifted: Root out the Hive beneath the Cosmodrome and discover a long-hidden secret of the Golden Age.
Story Mission [Level 18] - The Seeding: Investigate the return of ancient Hive Wizards, preparing Earth for Crota's reign.
Story Mission [Level 20] - Gone to Ground: Find a Wolves baron and his conspirators who have betrayed the Queen and are hiding in the Cosmodrone.
Moon

Strike [Level 14] - The House of Wolves: No description
Strike [Level 26] - The Summoning Pits: Xyor, the Unwed awaits your arrival at the bottom of the Hellmouth (part of an exotic bounty not new expansion content. Thanks to /u/The7ruth)
RAID [Level 28] - Crota's End: He waits in the dark below
Story Mission [Level 20] - The Wakening: Stop the Hive from summoning Crota and consuming our worlds.
Venus

Story Mission [Level 20] - Wolves' Harvest: Track down the Queen's traitorous Wolves and recover what they've stolen from the Awoken.
Story Mission [Level 22] - The Citadel: Ascend to the top of the Vex stronghold on Venus and assassinate the Wolves' Kell
Mars

Strike [Level 20] - The Hypogeum: The ressurection of the Black Garden has begun. Stop the Vex before the Garden's heart beats again.
Reef

RAID [Level 28] - Reef Raid: No Description
Crucible

Skirmish [Special Event?] - Only the worthy may face the Trials of Osiris for only the worthy are strong enough to endure what is to come.
A string of victories will earn you great rewards - but lose three times and you're out.

3v3 Team Deathmatch
Level Advantages Enabled
Weekly Rewards
Trial Set Gear
Ascendant Materials
Crucible Marks

Киберспорт - это отрыжка и выкидыш настоящих спортивных соревнований. (с)

Судьба проказница, шалунья
Определила так сама:
Всем глупым счастье от безумья,
А умным — горе от ума.

Александр Грибоедов

PSN: Lost_1one

Последний раз редактировалось -=Lost=-; 29.09.2014 в 22:00. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
-=Lost=- вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 03:13   #1064
Гейммастер

Из Destiny все-таки вырезали очень многое. На реддите слили всю информацию. Я так и не понял, можно ли давать на него прямую ссылку, поэтому на всякий случай просто скопирую информацию оттуда под кат:
Скрытый текст:
ATTENTION: PLEASE LOOK AT EDIT8 FOR VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

This thread is a collection of posts and my thoughts that show how Destiny's development changed DRASTICALLY within its last year.

It is the reason why the story is lacking, the missions are repetitive, and why there are grimoire cards. A lot of shady stuff went down during the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014.

Anyway, let's start off with what the Story was supposed to be like:

STORY: This reddit post from a deleted thread Here explains how Destiny's story was originally during E3 2013. Bungie.net user Diver2441 sums up all of this here:

(Key parts are BOLDED for the lazy)

So recently a Reddit thread came to light detailing what Destiny's narrative looked like in 2013, and it's very different from the ailing excuse for a story we're presented with today: the Traveler bringing the darkness, Crow, different progression through planets and even considerable cut areas. So it becomes apparent that between mid to late 2013 and launch, Bungie gutted the story. Now this is where it gets good, something else happened back in late 2013 before the story was gutted; Joe Staten, Bungie's former lead writer left. Some may think it coincidence, but I think not.

Now the Reddit thread (which has mysteriously disappeared) outlined a story sprawling across a considerably larger solar system, and including a number of characters and factions who never so much as appear in the full game. The prime example of this is Crow, the character/faction who was set out to expose the Traveler and Speaker for in fact bringing the darkness along with the Traveler, and not the Golden Age. A specific reference to Crow can be found in the above video at 1:01, where a mission would have you assist Crow in looting the Archive on venus for details on the Vex Gatelord (which is in fact a mission we end up doing in the main game, but Crow is clearly not a part of it). The Gatelord was said to contain a way to access a pre-Collapse AI construct who had the ability to expose the Traveler, and we can see this in the form of the inaccessible Bunker RAS2.

Even in the PvP, we see a reference to "faction wars" at 1:20 in the video, so it appears that justification and explanation for the different factions in the tower was cut as well.

Destiny's current half assed story starts to make a little more sense when we apply the context that the entire narrative was gutted less than a year before launch, and remade without Bungie's lead writer. Why Joe left, and why Bungie felt the need to completely gut the story of the game and cut huge areas is beyond me, but it's abundantly obvious that there's a lot more going on than meets the eye.

WHAT THE STORY WAS RE-WRITTEN INTO: Grimoire Cards. Check Edit2 for Source, but basically back in February 2014, a man was hired to write all the Grimoire Cards. This was clearly the solution to trying to incorporate as much story as possible with what little story was actually in the game. This also is most likely the reason why there is no Grimoire UI in-game, because it was far too close to release to actually incorporate such a thing.

UNUSED LOCATIONS AND FEATURES:

Continuing from Diver2441's post, he mentions:

If we look at an article from 2013 and the reveal ViDoc, it becomes very obvious that the game we have today is vastly different from what it was as little as around a year ago. For starters there are references to areas such as Old Chicago, the ghost fleet in the rings of Saturn, Charlemagne's Vault, and others that very clearly never made it into the full game, despite being fully made and playable around a year ago. Additionally, at 3:24 in the video above, we see an in game location in The Reef, and from 3:43 - 3:51 we see a pine forested area in game that never saw the light of day as well. Even in our own back yard of Old Russia in the retail games, we have locked off areas such as King's Watch, the Jovian Complex, and the Seraphim Vault, none of which are even mentioned in the retail game today.

CUT CONTENT BEING RESOLD AS DLC (POSSIBLY):

This video shows that the majority of the first two expansions of DLC is potentially already on the disc! Even in the beta, areas such as the King's Watch and Seripham Vault were accessible through glitches and yet are not available in the full game (Actually, these places aren't even mentioned in the DLC either!) More proof about these areas can be shown through the data dumps at http://db.destinytracker.com

I want to note here that this doesn't mean the content is actually finished, but the idea that it could be is annoying and makes sense given the amount of content that had already been cut.

ANOTHER COINCIDENCE: Along with Bungie's Lead Writer departing for unknown reasons, we can't forget about Marty O'Donnell being fired too. We're all aware that the situation had to do with salary, but when Marty left, there was a clear bitterness between him and Bungie. Bungie had changed, and the lead writer had recognized it too. Was it Activision? Probably. But we're not being told the full story and I don't expect us to find out unfortunately.

WHAT BUNGIE COULD DO:

(Edit11) NOTE: These are my thoughts of potential solutions to Bungie's problem regarding the story. This is completely opinionated and should not be reflective of the community as a whole.

There are a variety of options Bungie can do to fix these problems.

1. GIVE US THE HELD-BACK CONTENT FOR FREE: Unfortunately, this isn't very likely given Activision's greed and contracts already settled in to sell this content later. Some could also argue that it's a good thing this content is being held-back so that the game will stay alive for much longer, although I personally disagree given the lack of content available at launch.

(Edit11) Lots of controversy about this demand, so I should probably mention that the whole "free" comment was something Bungie could do to rile down all the noise. I should have made it more clear that this solution isn't necessarily the best one or a realistic one; it was simply a hopeful possibility.

In fact, I think I'll try to clear it up a bit more now. I apologize for posting such controversial demands.

GIVE US JUST THE STORY MISSIONS FOR FREE: This is a bit more reasonable and would solve the overall complaint with Destiny. We know there is a story being held back greatly, and we should not let them sell this to us as DLC.
(Edit11) I still find this to be a good compromise for the situation. Again, this demand isn't necessarily the best or most realistic one, but would most likely help rile down all the complaints about the story that could have been.

GIVE US A SCHEDULE AND COMMUNICATE BETTER: This is my final plea to Bungie. The game is already out; we don't need to be left in the dark anymore. They need to tell us when content is being released and what we can expect so that we can voice our opinions better and prevent them from making more mistakes.
(Edit10) DeeJ responds! Check below for link.

THOUGHTS? I know this thread is extremely long in details, but I think it needs to be seen. The Destiny today is not the Destiny we were promised or the one Bungie had even imagined. Locations, ship customization, a real story, and other deleted content were all things planned/created before last year and are all gone now. Something must be done.

(I will continue to edit this post as more info comes along).

EDIT1: Source to Diver2441's post: http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/70651356/0/0

EDIT2: More details about the Grimoire cards and the fact that all of this "cutting out content" was very recent.

Posted by Reddit user /u/mrdabu:

...Moreover, basic game elements were removed - in the developer commentary for the gameplay reveal the bungie developer (Mike Zak, environment artist) says that the hunter could have gained his weapons and armor through trade with other players or a kind of gambling (8:12). this is not implemented in the release version. The video was released on july 8, 2013 on youtube. So the decision to cut these features out was made in the last year of a more than 5 year development period which is very uncommon.

Perhaps the story is so lame and such a mystery because of all the changes during the last year.

Then he talks about the grimoire cards which contain the story. in the forum of destiny.bungie.org a guy called general battuta says that the grimoire story was „mostly written and edited in one crazy spiny very close to launch“. (sept 14, 2014) On feb 13, 2014, he posted a thread in which he shared his excitement of being hired as a writer for bungie in seattle. this was 7 months before release.

EDIT3: Reddit user /u/PopeOwned gives a little bit more info about Bungie's Lead Writer, Joe Staten.

EDIT4: Further proof that the story claimed by the reddit poster is TRUE: https://i.imgur.com/Xv02vmU.jpg (Thanks /u/martellus!)

EDIT5: I want to note that the demands listed are just things Bungie COULD do to fix all of this turmoil. I am not saying that we deserve anything from them, although it would be in their favor to at least communicate better with us on Destiny's future.

EDIT6: More potential proof that the story we're playing now is NOT the one there was a year ago.

Read the third paragraph in particular. (Thanks /u/JeanLucPicardAND!)

EDIT 7: Another bit that suggests a cut out story was the fact that the Reef was originally playable according to previous videos. Since Crow works for the Awoken Queen, it makes sense that The Reef is the place he took you to in order to make you understand the truth about the Traveler. Factions like Seven Seraphs or Osiris were likely on the Reef but since there was no reason for an explorable Reef in the rewritten story, these factions were cut or rewritten.

EDIT 8 (IMPORTANT!): Reddit user /u/404Architect appears to fill in some missing information about what Destiny's original content was supposed to be. Since the identity has to be hidden to prevent any legal issues, what this user says should be taken with a grain of salt although very convincing.

I can confirm that there were sudden and abrupt changes in the development of Destiny less than a year ago. There was tension between higher ups the entire time we were developing the title due to a lack of cohesion about the vision for the game. One side wanted this huge space epic, like an MMO Mass Effect and the other side was not convinced that would sell and wanted to pare things back to more "easily accessible" standards. They were afraid too much story elements and cut scenes would drive players off.

Then Joe left and everything just fell apart. By the time we were 7 months out to release, word came down that we were making massive revisions to the game's story. Huge portions of dialogue were excised and I think several recordings were redone to support the new narrative. Entire areas that would have been in the final game were removed, but some of the context wasn't, which explains weird reactions from NPCs and strange, unexplained motivations. We had a guy come in to write the grimoire cards who was given access to the original script with notations on what was cut and what needed to be revised in order to make this zombie of a game seem plausible.

All of the Last City factions had their storylines and dialogue cut, the Guardian's initial introduction to the Tower and the Last City was cut, and ALL the origins were homogenized down to the one originally used for Exo characters.

Most of what was cut was planned to be re-polished into DLC, but it's all there on the disc. Not all of it is live on the servers, but it's all there on the disc. Some last minute art assets needed to be remade, which is what you'll be downloading.

It's an embarrassing disaster and not the game I thought would be published.

EDIT 9: IGN posted an article about this topic!

Also, thanks for whoever gave me Reddit Gold!

EDIT 10: DeeJ responds to our concerns!

EDIT 11: I went back and fixed up the "What Bungie Could Do" section. There was a lot of controversy regarding the demands, so I tried to clarify things a bit better. Hopefully this helps!

В двух словах тут кратко и не перескажешь, что произошло во время разработки, поэтому читайте сами. Разве что, стоит упомянуть два важных факта:
Во-первых, Банжи сами до конца не могли определиться, что из себя будет представлять их игра и в какую сторону двигаться в большей степени.
Во-вторых, в конце 2013 разработку покинул ведущий сценарист и все начало разваливаться, в темпе переделываться и т.п.

Мне нравится Destiny, но теперь, глядя на то, что должно было быть и, что вышло в итоге, становится жаль. Могла выйти именно та игра, которую ждали все (с сюжетом, роликами, диалогами, сюжетно обоснованными миссиями со своей структурой, а не пойди-подожди-стреляй, богатым внутриигровым ЛОРом без дурацких карточек на сайте и т.п.). А вышел просто хороший шутер.

Последний раз редактировалось Труп; 30.09.2014 в 03:25.
Труп вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 07:50   #1065
Игроман

Цитата:
Ну расскажите мне, что делать если диск сломал об колено.
К врачу сходить.

Цитата:
Ведь оплатили то мы за информацию, а не за носитель.
Оплатили информацию, которая содержится на носителе. Его стоимость также учитывается в итоговой цене для потребителя.
И не стоит забывать об условиях пользования данной информацией.

Последний раз редактировалось V!st@; 30.09.2014 в 10:42.
V!st@ вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 07:55   #1066
Dominator80lvl

Труп, я конечно не играл, но обещали же старбаунд, не?
Старый 30.09.2014, 11:07   #1067
Игроман

Цитата:
Сообщение от EXCond Посмотреть сообщение
Труп, я конечно не играл, но
80% постов на форуме можно начинать с этой фразы)
KitoBoy вне форума  
Отправить сообщение для KitoBoy с помощью ICQ Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.09.2014, 15:13   #1068
Юзер

Цитата:
Сообщение от spasskiy Посмотреть сообщение
Ну расскажите мне, что делать если диск сломал об колено. У кого резервную копию брать? Как без диска гамать? Ведь оплатили то мы за информацию, а не за носитель.
В лицензионном договоре как правило фигурирует пункт, что за сохранность диска отвечает пользователь программного продукта, а магазин дает гарантию по чеку на физический носитель.
Спасибо, что физ. лицам хотя бы не надо подписывать сублицензионный договор на программный продукт, коим является игрулька для консольки.

Последний раз редактировалось TrollRUS; 30.09.2014 в 15:16.
TrollRUS вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 18:46   #1069
Игрок

Фигня в том, что сам носитель представляет весьма сомнительную ценность. Учитывая цены на консольные игры, ценой носителя можно пренебречь. Все понимают, что платим мы за информацию, а не за носитель. В случае утраты носителя, логичным кажется возможность получить его копию, за цену сравнимую со стоимостью носителя+затраты на копирование. Но нет, хрен там. Сломал или повредил носитель? Изволь снова оплатить цену информации, которую уже купил.
spasskiy вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 18:50   #1070
Кавайный Няшка

Логично, при покупке диска просто получать доступ и к цифровой версии.

Профиль на stratege
Youtube канал

GOTY:
2013 - Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
2014 - The Evil Within
2015 - Life is Strange
2016 - Gears of War 4
2017 - Cuphead
MoorCATs вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 18:56   #1071
Игроман

Цитата:
Учитывая цены на консольные игры, ценой носителя можно пренебречь
Угу. Расскажи это производителям тех самых носителей. А также крупным компаниям типа Microsoft, у которых долгосрочные контракты с вполне конкретными суммами.
V!st@ вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 19:25   #1072
Игрок

Эмм... V!st@ это не я погрыз вашу любимую пищалку. Честно честно. Так что не нужно со мной спорить по тем вопросам, которые очевидны всем.

Да. Если мы покупаем диски вагонами, то цена становится ощутимой и весомой. И я даже готов с вами обсудить поставку пары фур под завязку набитых BD-R в любую область центрального региона России. Но если мы берем конечного пользователя, то сам носитель для него вообще ничего не стоит. В этом легко убедиться, если сравнить цены на дисковые и цифровые версии. Дисковые порой бывают даже дешевле.

Так что да, если счет идет на миллионы, то каждый цент в цене носителя важен. Но если речь идет об одной копии, то ценой носителя можно пренебречь.
spasskiy вне форума  
Старый 30.09.2014, 20:47   #1073
Игроман

Цитата:
Но если речь идет об одной копии, то ценой носителя можно пренебречь.
И тем самым создать вполне опасный для себя прецедент.
V!st@ вне форума  
Старый 01.10.2014, 03:57   #1074
Black Edition

Цитата:
Сообщение от Rat84 Посмотреть сообщение
вы написали самый наркоманский пост недели - то что сизон пас( на самом деле экспеншин пасс) весит 9,5 мб не значит что контент этих расширений уже вшит в игру. Эти 9,5 мб цыфровой чек( проезной, билет) на скачивание расширений в момет выхода. В качестве примера сколько там весит файлик премиума для батлы? 12 мб? А сколько контента по нему выкачивать надо? Иди в Батле4 весь контент премиума по впшему уже вшит на дисках?
Батла скачивает каждый новый пак полным размером в 3-4 гига. А тут просто ключ который разлочит, хорош тупить, кто еще наркоманит.

Причем уже на практике такое было. За что издатель извинялся, ну активижен не будет ибо такие как ты хомячки схавают и будут защищать.
♥ EA Victory Games - RIP (
BF4 addicted 【ツ】Premium User
♥`~*•_-Trance4Life-_•*~`

♫★ ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ ⓉⓊⓊⓊⓊⓃⒺ
0rca вне форума  
Старый 01.10.2014, 08:03   #1075
Игроман

Цитата:
Батла скачивает каждый новый пак полным размером в 3-4 гига.
А Destiny не будет качать предстоящие крупные апдейты?
V!st@ вне форума  
Старый 02.10.2014, 02:13   #1076
Игроман

0rca, во первых вам я не "тыкал". Во вторых сылку на то что экспеншины уже вшиты в игру в студию.
Старый 02.10.2014, 11:06   #1077
Гейммастер

поиграть на соньке можно только с Плюсом?
Старый 02.10.2014, 11:25   #1078
Игроман

Цитата:
Сообщение от ArtChery Посмотреть сообщение
поиграть на соньке можно только с Плюсом?
В мультиплеер да.
V!st@ вне форума  
Старый 02.10.2014, 11:27   #1079
Гейммастер

V!st@, а там одиночка еще есть с ботами?
Старый 02.10.2014, 11:30   #1080
Игроман

Цитата:
Сообщение от ArtChery Посмотреть сообщение
V!st@, а там одиночка еще есть с ботами?
Я подразумевал режим PvP. Ибо там в числе требований указано наличие PS+.

Как все обстоит с PvE, без понятия.
V!st@ вне форума  
Ответ