Скрытый текст:
Операционная система: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Процессор: Pentium 4 1.4 ГГц
Память: 512 МБ
Видеокарта: 128 МБ
Аудиокарта: Совместимая с DirectX 9.0
Свободное место на ЖД: 300 МБ
CD-привод: 8х

Описание: В этой увлекательной игре Вам в роли частного детектива Алана Бакстера предстоит провести расследование убийства пластического хирурга. Для этого придётся посетить различные локации, "почувствовать" стиль 1960-х годов и встретиться с разнообразными персонажами.

Подробнее (на английском):
Скрытый текст:

Dirty Split is a point and click adventure game in the style of LucasArts' Monkey Island series, featuring gorgeous artwork, a catchy soundtrack, professional voice acting and decent writing. Take control of a private investigator named Baxter as you attempt to solve a criminal case, which will require trips between three different cities in order to gather new clues and evidence.

"Dirty Split is kind of a test balloon for me, a debut project to see what could be done. And in order to not lose myself in perfectionism, I tried to follow a rapid development paradigm: Come up with a story, puzzles, characters and locations in under a week and then start working until it's finished, which (including voice acting) took about 7 months.

Anyway, the positive side effect is that so many people really enjoy it who usually don't touch adventure games, or even games in general. And I can say that I achieved my personal goals: To learn something from the development, to have fun along the way, to let others have fun, and to be better equipped for more ambitious projects." - Uwe Sittig

Скриншоты:
Скрытый текст:

Интро из игры

Последний раз редактировалось KiLlerS; 12.02.2015 в 16:59.
FUNtast вне форума  
Отправить сообщение для FUNtast с помощью ICQ Ответить с цитированием
Ответ