Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.01.2012, 21:43   #112
Chaotic Moustache

Сold,
Тоже его блог штудируешь?)

Так быстро?) Недели не прошло =3

По сути Бассет говорил, что не он решает, когда выпустить постер или трейлер фильма, за него решает продюссер и собственно фокус фьючерс.

Давнее Письмо, но все же демонстрирует, что бедного Режиссера уже достали фан-бои...

Скрытый текст:
….this is a clarification and a request that people actually read what I write and not read what they want to read.

Of course Silent Hill is horror – pure, dark, intense visceral, psychological and character driven horror. That’s what the games are, that’s what I’m trying to deliver with this movie. No ifs, no buts. If it succeeds or not, that’s for the audience to decide but jeez, how could you even THINK it was an action movie? What is this, Resident Evil? I know everyone wants a poster, a trailer and release date and I’m here to tell you, I want those things too. I’ve explained that this entirely for the producers and distributors to decide. Don’t ask me. I have no control. All I’m doing now is grading the movie, supervising the visual effects, helping design the sound, working with the composers and trying to make it all as good as it can be. Everything else is marketing. I’m a film maker.

Clear?

-
Девиант А

Последний раз редактировалось Key Taylor; 12.01.2012 в 23:19.
Key Taylor вне форума  
Отправить сообщение для Key Taylor с помощью Skype™ Ответить с цитированием