Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.05.2011, 10:41   #1569
Новичок

Нашел среди вопросов Торнквисту на http://www.formspring.me/RagnarTornquist:
Скрытый текст:
Q: In Dreamfall, we hear about The Collapse. Maybe it's just me and I missed it but I never really understood what happened then. Can you elaborate on it?

A: I've been waiting years -- literally years -- for that exact question, and I've always wondered why no one's asked it, because the Collapse is central to everything that happened in both The Longest Journey and Dreamfall.

Fact is, we intentionally left the details of the Collapse up in the air. We left it open to interpretation, and we left it unexplained because that's how humanity perceived it: something without explanation, something that changed everything. The clues are there; the timing of the event, what caused it, what it did to both Stark and Arcadia...and more. But there was no explanation, no details, just bits and pieces picked up through conversations. It was texture, back story, integral to but separate from the plot of Dreamfall.

I don't want to say too much, because the Collapse is key to several future (and past) events of the TLJ universe, but let's just say that no, you didn't miss it, you weren't supposed to understand it, and thanks for -- finally -- asking!
Tumannost вне форума