Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.03.2011, 20:13   #1004
Новичок

Мдя. Совместные разработки дают свободу "футболить"...

Мое письмо в ЕА.
Скрытый текст:
Игра : Bulletstorm
Windows Vista 32 SP1, Intel Core Duo E8400 ,4 gb ram Kingstone ,Palit Radeon HD 4870, motherboard asus p5ql pro.

i have trouble with starting "Games For winows Live" in the game. Button "Home" dont working. One gets the impression that the game simply does not load the module GWFL. I reinstalled .NET Framework 3.5 , 4. PhysX , Games For Windows Live and Windows Live. Updated all sistem with "Windows Update Center". This did not solve my problem.

Greetings,

Thank you for Contacting Electronic Arts.

We sincerey apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In order to assist you with this issue I would like to inform you that you need to contact Microsoft regarding this issue for further assistance. They will assist you further in this matter. Please have patience, your issue will get resolved.

Should you have any further questions, please take a moment to review our Knowledge Base site at http://support.ea.com or do let us know.

Sincerely,

Kach
EA Online Support.

В Майкрософте сказали
Скрытый текст:
Дмитрий, если не работает игра, необходимо обращаться к разработчику данной программы. Так как Microsoft является сторонним производителем, к сожалению, мы не с можем ответить: «Почему в игре не работает кнопка - Home».

-Так кто ответственный?
-"Тот другой"...

Последний раз редактировалось BiBaBo; 01.03.2011 в 20:16.
BiBaBo вне форума