Тема: FlatOut 2
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.10.2005, 23:36   #28
Юзер

Ну известно вот что:
Цитата:
6th of October 2005 - Jussi Laakkonen

It's been a long time desire of mine to share more information about how games get made to the fans of those games. I remember back when I wasn't involved in making games wondering about how games get made, so now that I'm working with games I'd like to make our game development work more visible to our fans!

In this blog you'll find semi-regular ramblings from our team members who are working on FlatOut 2. The regular contributors to this blog include me Jussi Laakkonen, our car artist Ilari Lehtinen and our track artist Tomi Linja-Aho.

If you want to hear about a particular topic or if you have questions or comments, drop us a line and we'll try to include your requests in future posts to this blog.

Okay and now back to making FlatOut 2 =).

-- Jussi

Ну и еще немного:
Цитата:
More mayhem and chaos coming in the sequel to FlatOut, the suprise destruction racing hit of 2004 and 2005!

On the back of the sales and critical success of FlatOut, Empire Interactive and Bugbear Entertainment are taking the mayhem to maximum with FlatOut 2 in Summer 2006 on PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC.

Taking the unique and innovative elements of FlatOut and improving and expanding on them, FlatOut 2 is aimed squarely at being the most destructive racer ever. Tracks are filled with crash hotspots, thousands of dynamics objects, risky but rewarding alternative routes and designed with battle racing in mind.

And battle you must as you take to the races against seven fierce AI opponents each complete with personal driving style and hidden agendas. You'll be delivering amazing amount of damage to you rivals and the track visualized like never before with FlatOut's peerless physics and damage modeling engine.

Featuring even more craze in the form of destruction derbies and ragdoll stunt events, you'll be punishing your poor driver in twelve ragdoll stunt events.

Destruction fans will be delighted with full online support on all platforms, as the heated battle moves online with racing and destruction tracks hosting up to 8 players on Xbox Live and PC and 6 players on PS2 Online.

Slated for Summer 2006 release for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC, FlatOut 2 will be literally a break through in destruction racing.

Stay tuned as we bring you more news and info on FlatOut 2 on this site.
О многих невышедших играх сейчас мало что известно толком, так для этого и есть форум, чтобы обсуждать информацию, а не просто кричать "ВАУ", "КРУТО", "БЕСТ ГАМА" и все в таком роде, уже после выхода игры!

All Your Base Are Belong to Us! © Zero Wing
It's Good to be Bad! © Dungeon Keeper 2
Война... война никогда не меняется... © Fallout 2
Ну и дура! © Джентельмены Удачи!
А давайте я его стукну, он станет фиолетовым! © Тайна Третьей Планеты
In$ane вне форума  
Отправить сообщение для In$ane с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для In$ane с помощью Skype™ Ответить с цитированием