Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.03.2013, 13:29   #541
"龍が如く 見参"

Цитата:
Сообщение от EOC Посмотреть сообщение
Думаю, понятно, что обычным способом ее не получить.

я тебе даже больше скажу, её вообще никаким способом не получить, было много тем на всяких сх-форумах, многие пытались использовать Channeling Stone во всех местах в игре, было множество мифов:

"Собрать все клюшки для гольфа."

"Закончите игру четыре раза и заработайте четыре различных окончания. Все окончания должны быть в одном сэйве. В пятый раз начиная игру выбирайте униформу медсестры Эйлин. Когда вы заканчиваете игру в пятый раз, нажимайте Треугольник + Круг перед окончанием, то должно появиться специальное НЛО пятое окончание. "

есть даже фанатская подделка под офиц. концовку и еще одна даже с инструкцией
Скрытый текст:
INSTRUCTIONS IN DESCRIPTION!
The UFO Ending of Silent Hill 4: The Room. I guess Walter’s blender machine was a UFO all along and he just wanted to… watch polo.. inside his mother… who was an alien saucer or something…? Oh Konami.

I’ll try to retrace my steps and list everything I can remember that might have led to this. I wasn’t aware that there was a UFO ending for this game and stumbled into this accidentally, so I apologize for not having clearer directions. Some of these points may be totally irrelevant:

1. The memory card I was using already had completed save files for SH2: Greatest Hits and SH3. After starting a new game, I got all four endings in one save file by continuously playing the new fear games. Whenever prompted for difficulty, I chose hard. I was deliberately attempting to go from the worst to the best ending over four playthroughs, so the order of my endings were 21 Sacraments, Eileen’s Death, Mother, and Escape. On my fourth ending (Escape), I got a 10 star ranking.

2. I started the next new fear game in one weapon mode. At the bottom of the escalator, I took the wine bottle. I did not take or use any golf clubs or nonessential weapons for the course of the game after this (including Eileen’s weapons).

3. Upon somehow completing one weapon mode with 10 stars, I started the next game in all weapons mode. Again, I chose only the wine bottle and left the rest of the weapons because I’m retarded.
Note: Throughout this playthrough, I did a lot of stupid stuff out of boredom, including:
• Making it a point to knock down each of the four ghosts in the game (Cynthia, Jasper, Andrew, Richard) at least once (still only using the wine bottle) before running away. I didn’t pin them, just knocked them down the hardest way possible for shits and giggles.
• I didn’t pick up/use any nonessential weapons throughout the game, and didn’t touch my reserve of never-ending nutrition drinks (nor ammo, as I never used the gun).
• I didn’t attempt to get rid of any of the hauntings in Henry’s apartment.

4. Right when you’re about to descend into the hole and fight the final boss, Henry notices that Walter’s body is gone. When I examined the empty cross and after Henry did his “herp de derp where’d the body go” text, a message saying I had found a Channeling Stone popped up.

5. I discovered that you have to use the channeling stone on the giant monster/Walter thing instead of the umbilical cord. You MUST do this before Eileen dies. Once you use the channeling stone on the creature, the same cutscene will play as if you had used the umbilical cord. Now you’re free to run around and do whatever you want, all you have to do is survive until Eileen walks into the grinder. Once she does, the UFO ending starts.

но правда в том что её просто нету,
Скрытый текст: